Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Early Thanksgiving!

Ahh this thanksgiving is going to be fun! I am cooking a turkey breasts for my mom and I. Landyn is with Luke for thanksgiving. I kind of feel like it's the weekend - having him not be here for 3 days. But I have a project to work on and yummy food to cook.

I realized something a few minutes ago. I'm pretty sure that thanksgiving day is my favorite holiday. Not only do we get to sit down and eat a humongous meal - which I happen to be pretty good at (especially the turkey and gravy) - but we also recognize what we're thankful for. I've never really cared before, but with my new found appreciation for life it seems to be an amazing holiday. How great is it that we have a holiday where everyone can put everything to the side and look at everything they have. What a beautiful day!

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

No comments: